Our adjuvants improve the effectiveness of herbicides, fungicides, insecticides and growth regulators, while limiting their environmental impact.
1) Under optimum treatment conditions, adding an adjuvant allows the treatment doses to be reduced, while retaining maximum effectiveness. Furthermore, owing to their action, adjuvants improve the effectiveness of products which are not optimally formulated.
2) In difficult conditions (weather, physiological state of the plant, sub-optimal farming practices), adjuvants are added to full doses of plant protection products to safeguard treatment effectiveness. Hence, the plant protection products remain fully effective, and allow optimum disease control.
3) Owing to the action of adjuvants (reduced droplet bounce, reduced wash-off, reduced drying, etc.), active substances contact and/or are absorbed by the target more effectively. This improves treatment effectiveness, while reducing losses in the environment.
Adjuvants thus have a triple action :
-Improve treatment effectiveness under optimum conditions, and can sometimes enable a reduction in the number of treatments or doses applied.
-Safeguard treatment effectiveness in difficult conditions, while maintaining normal treatment frequency.
-Reduce the environmental impact of the active substances applied.
Vivagro offers a comprehensive and complementary range of adjuvants for all your needs
First adjuvant formulated as a soluble granule for use with herbicide mixtures
REGISTRATION NO : 2170040
The crops concerned:
Adjuvant for herbicide spray and growth regulator
REGISTRATION NO : 2140161
Adjuvant for herbicide sprays
REGISTRATION NO 2161097
Adjuvant for herbicides, fungicides and insecticides on all crops.
AMM : 2140227
An adjuvant for Herbicides, Fungicides and Insecticides for all crops
AMM : 2140227
An adjuvant may have up to 7 actions :
1. Spray mixture quality and uniformity :
Adjuvants improve mixtures and water quality. These can also be described as water conditioners.
2. Spraying quality :
They increase droplet weight, thus reducing drift phenomena.
3. Improves retention :
Adjuvants reduce droplet bounce, which promotes retention by the target.
4. Improves spreading properties :
They allow wider droplet spread owing to low surface tension. This allows better coverage of the target.
5. Limiting wash-off :
They promote better adhesion to the plant, which limits losses in the soil due to rain.
6. Reduces drying :
Adjuvants cause the mixture to dry more slowly on the plant. Systemic active substances have more time to be absorbed into the target plant.
7. Improves penetration :
They improve the transfer of active substances through the cuticle.
Each crop is unique and each farmer encounters different issues. Climate, diseases, nature of the soil ...
Our experts are at your disposal to help you find solutions that are 100% adapted to your crops.
Suivez-nous sur Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter