Rhizobas is a completely natural microbial fertilizer, containing Bacillus amyloliquefaciens
• Composition : Bacillus amyloquefaciens ( Strain ATB-BAS010 – 1.10 to the power of 9 CFU*/G) *Colony-forming unit
• Wettable powder
• AMM MFSC (fertilizer substances and crop aids) : 1171289
• Approved for organic use
1) Rhizobas, promotes root development. Bacillus amyloliquefaciens bacteria, in symbiosis with the roots, help the plant absorb trace elements more readily. Furthermore, the bacteria increase the range of root development.
2) Rhizobas facilitates iron chelation and assimilation. In chalky soil, iron is not readily available to the plant as it is sequestered by limestone. The bacteria produce siderophores (soluble chelating agents), which bind to iron and prevent sequestration. It then remains available to the roots.
3) Rhizobas dissolves phosphate. Rhizobas is able to dissolve phosphate (essential to proper growth) and makes it bioavailable to the plant. Deficiencies are thus avoided.
4) Rhizobas produces nitrates. It produces nitrates via nitrification.
Rhizobas therefore promotes plant development throughout its vegetative cycle, but especially as the crop is becoming established (germination, planting, etc.)
Pour plus d’information, réferrez-vous à l’étiquette, la fiche technique ou la FDS (Fiche de Données de Sécurité) ou contactez Vivagro.
Rhizobas is a biostimulation product which can be combined with other nutrition and biostimulation products, and/or adjuvants for healthy crops.
An adjuvant for Herbicides, Fungicides and Insecticides for all crops
AMM : 2140227
The crops concerned:
Adjuvant for herbicides, fungicides and insecticides on all crops.
AMM : 2140227
Foliar fertilizer containing Ascophyllum nodosum, fortified with trace element.
Each crop is unique and each farmer encounters different issues. Climate, diseases, nature of the soil ...
Our experts are at your disposal to help you find solutions that are 100% adapted to your crops.
Suivez-nous sur Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter